MEXICAN CHRISTMAS MARKET
Time & Location
Mexican restaurants Casa and Plaza Pastor are hosting a Mexican Christmas Market with artisanal Mexican clothing, accessories, ornaments, and craftworks from independent artists and designers.
This is the perfect opportunity to buy unique Christmas gifts and decorations or to enjoy some traditional Mexican sweet bread and hot chocolate.
Mexican duo Las Guadalupes, will be bringing festive cheer with vibrant mariachi songs, plus expect piñatas too to round up the traditional Mexican Christmas festivities. The stallholders include:
- Olin – Arts, crafts & Huichol jewelry
- Cakes Little Miss- Mexican cookies & mini-piñatas
- Yes Sanchez- Handbags, wallets and purser hand embroidered from Puebla
- Nahual – Handwoven textiles and accessories
- Inkas Crafts- Colourful clothing and textiles
- Oaxacan art: Hand embroidered blouses and dresses
- Marigold by Moncoco- Mexican Silver and Huichol art jewelry
- Chalton Gallery- Art by handpicked Mexican artists
- Sweet Nibble- Traditional Mexican ‘pan dulce’ and cakes
- Mexican Mamma – Mexican essentials: from the food cupboard to the wrestling ring