Workshop: 'Pelvic Floor, Core & so much more!'
Time & Location
- How to strengthen pelvic muscles CORRECTLY
- What diastasis recti is and what causes it
- How to return safely to exercise and avoid prolapse and diastasis
- That incontinence doesn’t always mean your muscles are too loose
- How to incorporate pelvic floor strengthening into daily movements
- A ‘pelvic floor and core’ daily exercise routine
You will also experience The Center Method for Diastasis Recovery™ fascia release balls, which will help realign your abdominal muscles and also leave you feeling completely relaxed (even if you do not have a diastasis!).
Where, when and how much... Sunday 24 November, 13:00-16:00. The gorgeous Yoga In Hampstead studio in the heart of the village. £65 (£60 early bird available until 1st November).
A gift for you... Everyone who attends will get an eco-friendly goodie bag with treats from Hampstead shops and a resistance band for home exercise. PLUS, discount vouchers for a private session with Paulette and a massage with Petra of Solace Mobile Massage. During the break we will also be treated to an energy ball from Les Filles Café and Deli.