top of page
- Wed, Mar 29LondonMar 29, 10:00 AM – Oct 15, 6:00 PMLondon, Hertford House, Manchester Square, London W1U 3BN, UKMar 29, 10:00 AM – Oct 15, 6:00 PMLondon, Hertford House, Manchester Square, London W1U 3BN, UKThe exhibition explores our devotion to four-legged friends across the centuries. Through carefully selected paintings, sculptures, drawings, works of art and even taxidermy, the exhibition highlights the unique bond between humans and their canine companions.
- Fri, Mar 31LondonMar 31, 2023, 10:00 AM – Jan 07, 2024, 5:00 PMLondon, Cromwell Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 5BD, UKMar 31, 2023, 10:00 AM – Jan 07, 2024, 5:00 PMLondon, Cromwell Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 5BD, UKStep into the world of the colossal titanosaur Patagotitan mayorum, one of the largest known creatures to have ever walked our planet. For the first time ever Patagotitan mayorum will be going on display in Europe. At four times heavier than Dippy the Diplodocus & 12 metres longer than Hope our blue
- Sun, Sep 10LondonSep 10, 10:00 AM – Sep 29, 8:00 AMLondon, 69 Regent's Park Rd, London NW1 8UY, UKSep 10, 10:00 AM – Sep 29, 8:00 AMLondon, 69 Regent's Park Rd, London NW1 8UY, UKChannel your child’s creative energy this September with our Sterling Silver pendant design competition. We’re inviting young, budding artists of our community to design a pendant, taking inspiration from their favourite features of Primrose Hill. Entries open 1st September till September 29th
- Wed, Sep 13EventbriteSep 13, 10:00 PM – Sep 27, 10:30 AMEventbrite
- Tue, Sep 26LondonSep 26, 9:00 AM – Sep 29, 6:30 PMLondon, Golders Green, London NW11, UK
- Wed, Sep 27LondonSep 27, 10:30 AMLondon, 255 Finchley Rd, London NW3 6LU, UKSep 27, 10:30 AMLondon, 255 Finchley Rd, London NW3 6LU, UKFREE postnatal meet up for new mums & babies in NW London Hosted by The Little Gym Hampstead at the O2 Centre This event will include a FREE 45 MINUTE DEVELOPMENTAL GYMNASTIC CLASS followed by tea/coffee & nibbles whilst you chat with fellow mums. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book!
- Thu, Sep 28LondonSep 28, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMLondon, 557 Harrow Rd, London W10 4RH, UKSep 28, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMLondon, 557 Harrow Rd, London W10 4RH, UKOwning your new motherhood identity and sexuality after birth. Having a baby naturally changes everything and that includes your sex life. Not just our sexual appetite, but physically when it comes to our bodies and emotionally in the way we think about sex. So how do you navigate this ...
- Fri, Sep 29LondonSep 29, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PMLondon, 3 Carlton Cl, London NW3 7UA, UK
- Sat, Sep 30LondonSep 30, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PMLondon, 176 Prince of Wales Rd, London NW5 3PT, UKSep 30, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PMLondon, 176 Prince of Wales Rd, London NW5 3PT, UKFamilies Create workshops at Zabludowicz Collection are fun for everyone, but we recommend being age 3+. There must be at least one accompanying adult per three children. The workshop will run from 2 - 5pm and you are welcome to join at any time. This event is FREE, booking recommended.
- Sun, Oct 01LondonOct 01, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMLondon, 152-154 Golders Green Rd, London NW11 8HE, UK
- Tue, Oct 03LondonOct 03, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMLondon, 6 Pancras Sq, London N1C 4AG, UKOct 03, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMLondon, 6 Pancras Sq, London N1C 4AG, UKOne of the things that stands in the way of us being our best, most authentic version is anxiety. It invades our headspace and challenges our ability to be present in the moment. This is further amplified in motherhood, where it can dictate our decision-making process when it comes to our family..
- Sat, Oct 07LondonOct 07, 7:00 PM – Oct 08, 7:00 PMLondon, 180 Gloucester Pl, London NW1 6DS, UK
- Sat, Oct 07LondonOct 07, 11:00 PM – 11:05 PMLondon, 318-320, Gateway House, Regents Park Rd, London N3 2LN, UK
- Sun, Oct 08LondonOct 08, 12:30 PM – 4:00 PMLondon, Heath Lodge, London NW5 1QR, UKOct 08, 12:30 PM – 4:00 PMLondon, Heath Lodge, London NW5 1QR, UKJoin in the fun at the return of the world famous, world record-breaking Hampstead Heath Conker Championships at the Parliament Hill Bandstand. The Championships will include the all-important conker competition (age categories for under 8s, 8-12s, 13-17s and adults), culminating in the final face
- Sun, Oct 08LondonOct 08, 2:15 PM – 2:20 PMLondon, 10 Keats Grove, London NW3 2RR, UK
- Sat, Oct 14LondonOct 14, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PMLondon, 176 Prince of Wales Rd, London NW5 3PT, UKOct 14, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PMLondon, 176 Prince of Wales Rd, London NW5 3PT, UKArtist Christina Rose Brown creates a hands-on workshops for the whole family, inspired by All Crescendo, No Reward and Invites: Ding Shilun. Free event that's fun for everyone, but best age 3+. At least one accompanying adult per three children.
- Sat, Oct 14LondonOct 14, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMLondon, 2 Elsworthy Rd, London NW3 3DU, UK
bottom of page