Wed, Jun 01|
ZSL London Zoo
Zoobilee at London Zoo
Mark the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee this May half term with Zoobilee at ZSL London Zoo. Packed with family-friendly activities, from eco-friendly crafts to our royal treasure hunt, your whole family can enjoy the celebrations.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2022, 10:00 AM – Jun 05, 2022, 10:00 AM
ZSL London Zoo, Outer Cir, London NW1 4RY, UK
From 28 May to 5 June, we’re hosting a Jubilee extravaganza here at London Zoo. Bring your favourite cuddly toy to take part in the wildest teddy bears’ picnic in town, discover native wildlife in our secret English country garden and take part in our interactive family gameshow.
Our Zoobilee activities are included with Zoo entry and you’ll find a range of classic food and drink to purchase to make your day complete.
- Zoobilee street party hub. Join the wildest teddy bears’ picnic in town, put your questions to our keepers with special Q&A sessions and, at selected times, see our llamas, alpacas and pigs out for a stroll with our animal walk arounds.
- Secret English Country Garden. Step inside our hidden paradise to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, learn more about native wildlife, and try your hand at seed planting or bug house making.
- Food, glorious food*. With pre-bookable picnic food (see below), classic British sandwiches and garden party picnic snacks, including scotch eggs, vol-au-vents and sausage rolls, there’s something for everyone. Not to mention Pimms for the grown-ups!
- Fit for a queen. Learn more about wild matriarchs with our animal talks, take part in our royal treasure hunt or see how our Royal Patron HM The Queen has supported us over the years in our photo exhibition of royal visits.
- Create and discover. Decorate your own animal crown as part of our eco-friendly crafts or try your hand at mini beast discovery, with bug hunting and pond dipping.
- Plus see the Zoo’s 15,000 amazing animals!