The Plus Programme
A child’s early experiences play a vital part in shaping the person they will become. Their first 2 or 3 years are ever-changing and fast-paced, with many activities and classes on offer. Before you know it, you’re thinking about choosing a nursery. Whether or not you have chosen one, Plus provides an engaging and holistic programme for parents and children aged between 6-36 months (depending on location).
Open to all parents and children - registered or not at an Alpha Plus School.
The learn-and-play sessions take place in St Anthony’s School for Girls in Hampstead but also across London (Notting Hill, Chiswick, Putney) and in Kent (Tonbridge).
A summary of what the Plus programme includes:
• Twice weekly 60-minute face-to-face learn-and-play sessions for parent/carer and child to attend together at the nursery school during term time
• Twice weekly virtual learn-and-play sessions
• Bespoke activities to try at home, created specifically for your child by our early-years-teachers
• Fortnightly talks and Q&A sessions from specialist guest speakers as part of an exclusive parenting programme
• Access to advice from experienced early years teachers
St. Anthony's School For Girls, North End Road, London, UK
+44(0)7 880 032828
Follow on social media
Share your experience
An error occurred. Try again later
Your content has been submitted